Simply Pure Drinking Water
You've probably heard people say you should drink 64 oz. of water a day, but when your tap water tastes funny or you keep running out of bottled water, hitting that goal can be difficult. Imagine the convenience of having pure, healthy drinking water right from your home's water supply. You will enjoy better-tasting drinking water, coffee, tea, ice cubes, food, and more!
Your water. Perfected.
What are the benefits?
Whether you have well water or public water, you'll love the many benefits of EcoWater Drinking Water Systems, including:
- Perfect water for drinking, cooking, baby formula, ice cubes, coffee, aquariums, and more!
- Protects from boil advisories
- Removes various harmful contaminants, such as bacteria, lead, chlorine, and arsenic (dependent on system - learn more below)
- Eliminates the need to lug packaged water to your home
- Eco-friendly and cost-effective
EcoWater Drinking Water Systems are also extremely convenient and only require annual maintenance to ensure premium water quality. They can even be hooked up to your refrigerator and freezer! You'll wish you had made the switch sooner.
Drinking Water Systems
Long's EcoWater provides two main options for drinking water purification: the Reverse Osmosis System and the Microbiological Filter System. Each option is unique, taking care of various issues based on the quality of your water.
- The Reverse Osmosis System removes arsenic, lead, fluoride, chlorine, arsenic, nitrates/nitrites, and many other impurities.
- The Microbiological Filter System removes, bacteria, lead, chlorine, pharmaceuticals, viruses, VOCs, and more.
EcoWater Drinking Water Systems are certified to meet or exceed EPA requirements for the removal of these impurities and can be installed on both city and well water supplies.
Michael M. via Google
"Had my whole home treatment unit installed two years ago. perfect, perfect, perfect.
Best water I ever tasted… I never have to buy bottled water.
The savings alone there have paid for the treatment unit many times over."